I need help with the backgrounds... Any hint...!!!

ntptorres

Can you provide some information about what you want help with? I assume you want to add backgrounds to those videos, but are you planning on rendering out some good quality animations or are you just going to stick with those simple viewport screen grab recordings? :unsure:

Yes...i need more inf. To refine my animations, what about a background on the animation, how can i inprove that.... Any hints...???

Here i include a drawing made in autocad 2013 and redered with accurender nxt b318

my animation are too dark

i need a backgoriundquality material ( brick, foliage, flowers)

TOMA 2.jpg

The first thing I would recommend is to add a daylight system and enable final gather in your indirect illumination render settings. That will make a huge difference.

Long "around the world" camera moves tend to be distracting. Slow controlled movements with cuts between them would be an area that you could improve.

You have already asked this same question twice before, so I have merged all 3 threads into this one. Please don't start another thread asking the same question. Just continue on in this one.

If you're looking for realism then you need to add a daylight system, as I've mentioned twice before. There are no shadows anywhere in your video so it just looks like a bad cartoon. Add a daylight system and enable final gather.

I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR ANIMATION BACKGROUND, SKY RESOLUTION AND IF THIS CAN BE DONE MUCH BETTER...[email=

]
[/email]

Ok, I guess I will repeat myself again, since you didn't seem to get it the last time.

YOU HAVE NOW ASKED THIS SAME QUESTION "4" TIMES. PLEASE DON'T START ANY MORE THREADS ASKING THE SAME QUESTION!

I Have merged all of your threads into this one. You can ask your question as many times as you want, in this thread, but if you start any more new threads asking the same question they will be deleted. We don't need 15 different threads of you asking how to improve your animation.

And by the way, your last link does not work.

• 4 months later...

i would side with cad64, may you just say yes or no if you have tried his ideas, if yes then please highlight it, because it would be a total waste of your time and those wanting to help. if you want you can go to advanced materials pallete and double click your material and then adjust it to the way you would want it so as to show the brickwork much better, then on your advanced rendering pallete put the settings that cad64 has suggested, with respect to shadows go to the advanced sun settings and reduce the intensity factor until your shadows are transparent enough, and then your drawing will have the effect you seek.

if you want you can go to advanced materials pallete and double click your material and then adjust it to the way you would want it so as to show the brickwork much better, then on your advanced rendering pallete put the settings that cad64 has suggested, with respect to shadows go to the advanced sun settings and reduce the intensity factor until your shadows are transparent enough, and then your drawing will have the effect you seek.

Sigaukedenn, you have replied to a question in the 3D Studio Max section. There is no "Advanced material palette", "Advanced rendering pallete" or "Advanced sun settings" in Studio Max. Those are Autocad features. Please be aware of what section of the forum you are in before responding to questions so as not to provide incorrect or misleading information to those looking for assistance.

Thanks