how to add vertex in to polyline

121madhu

Autodesk made this very easy through right-clicking in the newer versions, but in 2008 I believe you need to use PEDIT > Edit Vertex > Insert. In some instances, it may be quicker to just BREAK and then rejoin.

thank you

but i want ceramic marking coordinates so i taking a poly-line then measured distance ofter i draw a polyline every node points its long prosees please help me how to reduce my time there is any .lisp files

• 3 months later...
This was my attempt at such a program: Add Polyline Vertex

The program should be compatible for use with LWPolylines in any plane, with varying or constant width, and with straight or arc segments.

sorry to interrupt.

nice Lips you got there Mr. Lee Mac.

the lios you got is to manually add/insert new vertex on existing polyline. can u help me how to auto modified/add/insert the the vertex to be on the same distance?

ex. i got a very long polyline of pipeline layout but the vertex is not at the same distance due to curve & straight line, some distance maybe at 1.5m or lessand some maybe at 5m or more. but i want to make the distance to be at 2m between vertex.