Training courses?

pqphillips

Okay, I've got to take a course in AutoCAD Electrical in accordance with my new job responsibilities, and I am currently in limbo with a particular company (I'm not going to name them here). Basically, I originally scheduled training for mid-June, then I was rescheduled for mid-July, and now they're postponing my training again!

At this point, my boss and I have had enough, so I'm looking at alternatives.

Does anyone know of any upcoming training sessions anywhere for AutoCAD Electrical?

I would prefer it to be in the Houston area, but at this point, I'll take recommendations for other places, so long as the training is worthwhile.

Help me, CADTutor.com... you're my only hope!

Texas. Hmmmm.....too bad. A company called Datamat, here in Connecticut, is having a 3-day training session for AutoCAD Electrical 2014 August 5th-7th at a cost of $895. I took a similar course for the 2012 version and found it to be very good. Class size was small (4 of us). The teacher was knowledgeable. We got a training guide that was over 1 1/2" thick that included a CD with the Powerpoint presentation that was used during the course.