Progressbar in AutoCAD 2014 VBA

Tyke

I have a macro for which I do not have access to the source code and there is form with a progress bar. In all AutoCAD versions other than 2014 the macro works fine and displays the progress bar. After checking a 2014 form I see that there is no longer a progress bar in the box of controls.

In Extras > References I cannot see "Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP6)".

Has anybody else experienced this.

• 1 year later...

The "Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP6)" is a version 6.x control -> is a 32bit one.

AutoCAD 2014 VBA is version 7.x and 64 bit!

You can not add controls from 32 bit to 64 bit VBA.

The "Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP6)" is a version 6.x control -> is a 32bit one.

AutoCAD 2014 VBA is version 7.x and 64 bit!

You can not add controls from 32 bit to 64 bit VBA.

Thanks for the info EFL, but my original post is two years old and the problem was resolved in another thread. You are correct in your information.

The basic problem was writing macros to run on 32 and 64 bit machines. The solution was to build your own progress bar and not rely on VBA controls.