how to insert hidden line into drawing database

gotchy

I need to draw a couple of hidden lines into a drawing. I see that it is not in my database when I go to Modify/Properties, it does not exist. I am a beginner and I am using either v 2000, or v 2007 if it matters.

Thank you,

Gotchy

Type LTSTYLE at the command line then hit ENTER.

LOAD will show you a drop down list of about a zillion different line types.

Choose the one you want.

What Dadgad said... plus if if you frequently need a linetype, make sure it's in your template by using the previously described method, then resave the template.

If you have another drawing with the linetype, you can also drag/drop or copy/paste an object with that linetype, and the linetype of the objects also comes into the drawing.

What Dadgad said... plus if if you frequently need a linetype, make sure it's in your template by using the previously described method, then resave the template.

If you have another drawing with the linetype, you can also drag/drop or copy/paste an object with that linetype, and the linetype of the objects also comes into the drawing.

I very rarely need to LOAD a new linetype for just that reason, as the usual suspects are all called out

in each of my many different custom templates. :beer:

Thank you all for your help. I used v 2007 and the word LTYPE at the command line and it works just fine.

Thanks again,

gotchy