Looking for a LISP routine that places points on all vertices of a polyline?

tzframpton

Hello all.... I wanted to know if there's a LISP file that exist which places a point on each vertex of a pline or spline. Here's the scenario and end result my co-workers and I are dealing with:

We are receiving a DWG file from our civil group in which we are trying to import into Revit to build the topo. What we've done is this: use the DIVIDE or MEASURE command to place points on the contour lines. The lines do have a +/- Z value to them. Thing is, we can't select all... this is one by one and there are tons of civil contours. We figure either it's easier to have a LISP routine that will let us apply a DIVIDE or MEASURE command to All entities in the drawing, or try a LISP routine that will apply a point to all vertices in the drawing.

Does anything like this exist, floating around the internet? Thanks in advance!

- Tannar

Wow Lee that works great! Let me share this with my co-worker and see if this is what we can utilize. Thanks again for all that you do!! :)

- Tannar

Wow Lee that works great! Let me share this with my co-worker and see if this is what we can utilize. Thanks again for all that you do!! :)

You're most welcome Tannar, as always. :)

Of course, the Point Manager program is designed to be as generic as possible (and is also very old! - don't look at the coding :oops:); if deemed unsuitable, a dedicated program could certainly be tailored to meet your requirements.

• 6 years later...