Creating a New Plot Style from scratch

PEGAdevelopment

Hi, I need to create a new plot style from scratch. :? I am working for a company that is just starting up, and need a color dependent plot style (.ctb).

Where is a good place to start, and what do I need to keep in mind while creating said plot style? How do you have yours set up?

Just go Plot pick the ctb button on right make all your colour changes and just save it to a new name that simple !

We have mono color thick thin etc

Keep in mind the different sizes you will print the sheets at. If you print at both A1 and A3 etc then you don't want the lines to be too thick/thin in each (so you might consider setting up two plotstyles; one for printing A3 and one for printing A1 etc).

Choose lineweight colours that are easy on the eyes (so if you use a white background colour in AutoCad don't use the colour yellow to define a lineweight etc) and that are suitably apart from each other; don't choose 3 different shades of blue etc. Choose green, purple, red, white, etc etc. Obviously consult with your colleagues first as to what colours they would like to use.