• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WalterCarlson

• JD Mather

• nestly

• Fire_col

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check in the lower right hand of the screen. You should see a vp scale box there with a an arrow to scroll through scale sizes. Just remember, if you try to select it while your VP is locked, it wont work. You must unlock your VP in order to use the one in the lower right of the screen. Hope that helps

VP is unlocked. When I click on the viewport border and right click properties, Standard scale does not show

Attach the file here and end all doubt (you can delete everything from model space).

Does it say "Custom"?

Did you click on the word Custom and no list arrow appear?

I tried redrawing the viewport. Didn't correct my problem. The word Custom did not appear on the properties misc. list.

I tried redrawing the viewport. Didn't correct my problem. The word Custom did not appear on the properties misc. list.

...and still, you haven't attached the file here?

Are you attempting to follow instructions in a book for a version later than r2006?

More information is needed.

Screen captures?

Attach the file here and end all doubt.

Does 'Annotation scale' not appear either? Or is this what you meant by Standard? Did you look for and do what abraCADabra said? What was the result? Since you are in LT, I'm not sure what the differences might be, but why not just attach the drawing as JD asked?

The standard and custom scale headings in properties are only available when you highlight paperspace viewports, they won't show in model space viewports, or when a paperspace viewport is activated.

Use printscreen to capture the view of what you're looking at.

Copy the printscreen into MS Paint or similar application and save it. (Ctrl + V when copying the printscreen)

.... By Standard scale, I mean standard dimension scale(S)

Lost me on that one - I thought we were talking about viewport scales, not dimensions.

....and still you haven't attached a file or screen capture.

(...and I can't remember back to r2006, but in r2014 it doesn't matter how the viewport is created... ... I doubt it mattered back then)

Standard scale.png

Quite correct JD it doesn't matter how it's created, but if selected the properties of either the viewport or the polyline can be viewed, that is what I was trying to acertain. The OP might be selecting his viewport but viewing the properties of it's make up item.

At this point the OP really should consider about posting a graphical view of the issue otherwise we're guessing in the dark trying to figure out best achieve what the OP wants.

JD Mather, This is exactly what I am searching for. I opened my paperspace through 'Create Layout Wizard,' clicked on the viewport border expecting what you have attached but instead have 'blue grips' at each viewport border corner.