Incremental numbering attribute block

crowscratch

I am looking for a lisp routine that will increase the current value of attribute block by one. there a multiple tags in this block so will need to input which one to select. I am aiming to change i.e., (attribute value=) 1000350-1 into 1000350-2. Each drawing has a different number. Was wondering if a Lisp could read and select the attribute increase its value by one and either increase current value and/or replace to reflect new value.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

Nice lisp but not what I am looking for. I didn't want to replace what was being inputted. Possibly looking for something a little more automated since I have about 500 drawings to update.

Thanks

• 10 months later...

I've used increment.lsp and it is perfect for what I need. Does anyone know why it would work on one machine and not another?

:?

You probably need to direct question to Lee, also the specs on other machine Autocad versions being used may give Lee a hint.

Thanks BIGAL!

• 5 years later...