Block Acting Funny When Inserted

AQucsaiJr

I have made a few blocks that contain a few attributes. I have populated the Tag, Prompt, and Value for each block. When I insert the block the value seems to take on a life of its own and populate with text different than what I have entered.:?

Any Ideas??

Block.dwg

I just did it on your drawing with no flaws whatsoever. I simply used the "insert" command, put it to "specify on screen" for the location of the block, clicked "OK" on the next menu and put the block into the drawing.

Are you inserting them from the insert command or are you using insert from a tool palette or from the Ribbon, or maybe a lisp command?

Any Visual LISP Reactors running?

Type this at the command-line to check:

(vlr-reactors)

The above will return a list of reactor objects, or nil if no reactors are running.

I am inserting from a library drawing using AutoCAD Design Center (ADC). I do this with other blocks and have never had this issue. I tried to insert it differently using the insert command and I do not get the issue.

So my question now is, what could be wrong if I only get this issue when using ADC? I use ADC often so I want to make sure I know why just this block, and a couple others in the same library file, are having this issue.

Thank you all for your help.

I just read about the problem your having or something similar. I think it's a bug that it has and that there is a list you can put your name on somewhere in auto desk. Here is the page that I read.