AutoCAD LT Forum Poll

Tuns

AutoCAD LT Forum  

26 members have voted

1. 1. AutoCAD LT Forum

• Yes, I think an AutoCAD LT centralized forum is a good idea.
    • No, I don't think it is necessary for this forum to exist.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tuns

• tzframpton

• neophoible

• steven-g

Indeed where are my manners. A big thanks and a firm handshake from me, and please no more of this funny stuff

I want to hug you.
were british

You can be Russian for all I care I'll still treat you the same as I treat everyone else. Pff... Funny stuff... Everyone likes to have a hug every now and again and you know it.

If they were Russian, then the hug would be fine, and could be followed by a kiss, or actually two, once to each side, but can be full on the lips in some subcultures/states.;) Just be careful what you advocate over there.:facepalm:

Oh, and congrats on the new forum. :) That goes for all you LTers.:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I would like to announce that it's great to see the AutoCAD LT forum added, and since it's debut it's already been very active and I'm glad. I think it adds a new level of depth to this community as a whole. Is it me, or does it seem like there's way more people on this forum that use LT? Haha, must be the activity of the LT forum is all.

8)

Yup. In the other forums, how many times have you seen someone ask how to speed up a repetitive something specifically in LT only to get a half dozen lisp programs posted.