Show map on inside of sphere

evilsorcerer1

When you ask questions, it's very helpful if you can provide screenshots so we can see what's happening in your scene. It sounds like maybe you have "Backface Cull" enabled which is causing the sphere to be invisible when viewed from the inside. Is that what's happening? If so, you need to select the sphere, right click and choose "Object Properties". In the pop up dialog you need to disable "Backface Cull" by unchecking it. You can find it on the "General" tab under "Display Properties. Or maybe you need to enable it, I don't remember and I'm not at my home computer now, so I can't double check.

• 2 years later...

If its not what Cad64 said maybe you just need to select 2 sided in the material editor for that material...not clear on the problem

Andrew: While your enthusiasm is appreciated you do realize that you have dredged up a thread from two years ago in which the OP never bothered to acknowledge the advice given by Cad64. You seem to be on a tear the past 24 hours.

Andrew: While your enthusiasm is appreciated you do realize that you have dredged up a thread from two years ago in which the OP never bothered to acknowledge the advice given by Cad64. You seem to be on a tear the past 24 hours.

oh no i didn't notice the date...I will be more attentive to old threads in the future.

Yes I have been tearing around the forum today....felt like I should put in some feedback to be helpful if i could....I have got a lot of help here over the years so thought it was only fair to contribute a bit more

FYI: This section of the forum is pretty much dead. I don't know if people are not using the program anymore or maybe they're getting their questions answered elsewhere, but there hasn't been any new threads posted here in over a year. :(