• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• LANA211

• coreyjaywilliams

• Chilidawg

Sorry, i am working on plate 2 right now, try to finish structure today. Yes, all advice and pics came on my email, when you ask for instructor help from P-F school all respond forward to my email, also you can call direct to instructor and talk to him , Structure drawing its my witness. i am didn't have practice at all. But we are learning trough experience. If before it was take me to do weeks, now i try to accomplish in several days. Thank your forum! i learn so many new here. I will post screenshot when i finish work on plate2

That's what I thought but the image you were sent by the instructor doesn't appear to show it that way. Maybe because of its small size I misread it. If I did...my bad. Thanks. I think I've bothered you with enough questions for one day. Good luck with your project. Bye.

• 3 weeks later...