Having problems when installing Autocad 2013.

IrosshiPaz

Hello everyone, :geek:

I'm new in this forum page, I'm tired of search something that could help me solving my problem but nothing's worked yet!

The problem is that I had installed the Autodesk 2013 in my PC for the first time ever, everything was perfect! It worked really cool and since a month ago I was beggining to do some serious projects by myself.

Five days ago, I noticed that Autocad was giving me some problems like, the cursor dissapeared when working on it (And it didn't appear even if I close the Autocad) and some other problems so I decided to reinstall it.

I did everything as the official page said, delete everything from everywhere, including the registries. Then, I open the installer that the page offers to all users (It's like an executable file that just creates the Autodesk folder in the direction you want), then it itself opens a setup of autocad (The window that have that big stadium as a background) that says "Iniliatizing" but after a minute then, appears another windows that says "A software problem has caused Autodesk Installer to close unexpectedly" and it contains a chart where I can write details and my e-mail address, also it has a report details view buttom that says "Report contents adsk_setup_minidump.dmp, dmpuserinfo.xml and dumpdata.zip" and it doesn't let me install Autocad back again!

Please, I'm tired of seach for solutions and couldn't find one! Let me know if you know how to solve this problem.

MY PC:

WINDOWS 7. 64Bit SP1

Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz

8Gb RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti.

You could try installing AutoCAD "flat" (i.e. - copy the contents of the DVD to your hard drive and install from there).

Sorry, but I didn't use a DVD to install it, I downloaded an .exe directly from the official page.

Did you temporarily disable the UAC?

Did you temporarily disable your anti-virus program?

Did you shut down all other processes running in the background.

Did you create a Windows Restore point prior to installing AutoCAD?

Did you temporarily disable the UAC?

Did you temporarily disable your anti-virus program?

Did you shut down all other processes running in the background.

Did you create a Windows Restore point prior to installing AutoCAD?

Yes, I've tried all that, and I did not save a restore point of the system. Forgot that. Isn't there any other way to install the autocad normally? :(, anything I do to avoid that error message?

Unless you select not to create restore points in Windows, it should have some saved.

Open System Restore by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking System Tools, and then clicking System Restore.*