Automation error "Drawing is busy"?

Coolwater343

I am facing this big problem in my auto cad 2010 & 2013(Automation error "Drawing is busy" ).If am working with any file i do know which time its become blank in my sheet.always one week now,more than 30 Minute i cant do any drawing with my auto cad because its all erasing automatically then its showing one txt for this Automation error "Drawing is busy" ..after that i cant recover or audit nothing to work ...how can i solve this problem? its my computer virus problem? auto cad i reinstall one time..... please give me right answer as soon as possible... :( :(

Are you on a network or running a standalone setup?

Are you using legitimate versions of the software?

Had you downloaded and installed all service packs?

Does you system meet the recommended minimum specification for running the program(s) per AutoDesk?

What are your computer hardware specifications?

What OS are you running?

Do you run an antivirus program in the background? If so, which one?

I've never heard of a case where AutoCAD suddenly erases a drawing on its own with no input from the user. That, on the surface, sounds like it could be a virus of some type but this would be the first time I have ever encountered such a situation.

We need more detailed information.