Elective civil drafting 2-3

solo8591

Thanks Remark, I really appreciated for what u did that is a real heart , thank you again .

I am in the north slop up in Alaska working 24/7. I will be back @ the end of this week to Juneau AK and I will work on them and follow your instruction .

Thanks again.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• solo8591

• ReMark

• Organic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Remark, just get back and I am looking @ the drawing you posted I will do it that way and posted back for you to check it for me again please if you have some time . I think you are a good teacher (I mean it ) . what about the blue contour line I have from the building should I connect them with the same elevation of the existing contour or? , it shouldn't be cross over yes?

Thanks again

I reviewed your drawing and these are just some of the things I found. Numbers preceding remarks are keyed to a copy of your drawing attached to this thread.

1. Contours generally do not have sharp points.

2. Contours do not cross each other.

3. Text should not be upsidedown.

4. The start of your centerline stationing should be 0+00.00 not 00.00.

5. Width of road dimensions too large. Arrowheads non-existent.

6. You have new contours crossing other new contours. They should blend not cross.

7. Leader lines should not pass through text. This happens in several places.

8. The bottom horizontal line on this chart is not flat; it is at an angle (89D54'10"). Distances between 100' stations measures 20'. There are gaps where lines should meet both at corners and when they run perpendicular to each other. Your starting stationing should be 0+00.00 not 0.00.

I could go on but I won't. I think when you do find time to work on this you are rushing it and not giving it your full attention resulting in sloppy work.

elective final #2-3 plate (2).dwg

Hey Remark thanks for all your time and positive comment , I will correct all this area and posted back my new look of drawing . but still I am not sure where to stop the (berms) all the brown line around the drive way to keep the noise down as stated on the booklet and I am not sure if I did it right as the instruction stated please check those area for me too. wow I don't know what this forum can do with out you .

Thanks again Remark as always.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

I'm kind of busy at the moment. Not sure when I can get back to your drawing and truthfully, I have yet to really read through the entire instructions.

A real quick glance tells me other than doing the profile at the top you addressed only one or two of the points I made earlier. I give up.