My #1 LISP file isn't working with AutoCAD 2014, any ideas?

tzframpton

Hello all, attached is an oldie-but-goodie LISP or VLISP file from ASMI. It's the holy grail of everything I do and it errors every time I load it. I already went and installed the VBA enabler, or so I thought, because after re-reading the VBA enabler I don't think it's the same thing.

I've tried some Google searches but have came up empty handed. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

WPIPE.LSP

What exactly is WPipe.lsp supposed to do and how is it supposed to work?

Since it is Tanner, excuse me, Mr. Frampton, I'm assuming the lisp routine is for creating ductwork. I've tried it in both generic AutoCAD 2013 and 2014 and it seems to work right up to the point when I'm finished drawing my duct then attempt to stop. The duct run disappears. Why? What am I doing wrong?

Edited by ReMark

it errors every time I load it.

What error message do you receive?

I already went and installed the VBA enabler

After a cursory glance over the code, you shouldn't require a VBA enabler as the code is not calling VBA as far as I can see.

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I just got to work, and this was on my personal computer so later tonight or possibly tomorrow I'll be able to test it again, and post up the error I'm having.

- Tannar

Okay, by your account and Lee's, it must be something on my end. I'm having issues with my Tool Palettes as well, so maybe I need to investigate things further. It may be something that happened when I mapped my path's. I'll start from a scratch Profile and get back to y'all.

- Tannar