Land Desktop Spot elevation issue

adrath

I'm having a problem with the 'label spot elevation' command under the profiles drop-down in Land Desktop 2009.

I set a Romans text style with a height of 1.4 current (both through typing STYLE into the command line and through the 'set current text style' from the Profiles -> Label -> Set Current text style drop-down menu). After checking and re-checking these settings, I place a spot elevation label in the drawing and the label text is standard with a height of 7.2. Anyone else encountered this before/know how to fix it? I know that I could change the standard text style, but I don't want to because that would affect other text in the drawing.

These labels are on a no-plot layer only for my reference so it's more of a minor annoyance than anything else, but it sure would be nice to have the labels not be so gigantic.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while so I may be off on where the setting is.

But go to your Points settings (were you set the color etc) and I think the text height is in the same place? Or at least the style it is using.

That way you can create a new Text style just for the points - set the height you want then set the Point settings to that style.