Content Center issue & missing data

eksiah

Where is says "Click to add a fastener", right click on the existing drilled hole, you will now see the pull down menu buttons. The one with the pull down arrow will modify the type of hole, i.e counterbore, countersink etc... The one with the 3 dots will modify the hole. Click on that button, and in the modify hole dialog box, click the "Type" button and select "Custom" in the pull down menu. You can then modify the hole size to anything you want, from too small, say .10mm, to too big, maybe 300mm.

Hello ecshclark,

first of all, very thanks for your time to reply, appreciate it.

ok,

1) i would say the advice you given can solve my problem (in preset diameter issue) which i just need few extra steps to change the diamter.

I notice a funny thing, if i key in 3.5mm (i plan to use M3 SHCS), when i inserting bolt, it gave me M3.5 bolt (follow exactly the diamter i key in), is that a nomal case ?

2) next funny things that , after inserted the bolt , once the length was fixed , it not allow me to change, is that also a normal case ?

3) second issue in my previous question, i use SHCS extensively, in my previous question, i am trying to get help on how to make SHCS screw data available back as now i totally lost this group bolts data to inserting into my model

Thanks again