Can not add tags

SLW210

Anyone else having a problem adding tags?

I can't seem to add any type of tag by selecting the icons nor the insert link, the other icons work.

I'm using IE 11 browser, but everything works on other vBulletin Forums.

Anyone else having a problem adding tags?

I can't seem to add any type of tag by selecting the icons nor the insert link, the other icons work.

I'm using IE 11 browser, but everything works on other vBulletin Forums.

Stuff like that started happening to me about 3 or 4 weeks ago after a HUGE Win 8 update. No ability to upload attachments to the forum any more. I don't even know what version of IE I am using. There is no "?" button on mine any more.

Sometimes IE will freeze up just trying to quote a post now. I have started using Chrome to do uploads to CadTutor, and to do pdf downloads from ANY site, which IE apparently can no longer do. Both are a Can'o'corn with Chrome.

I haven't tried tags. I don't know how to write anything that would require it.

Still doesn't matter, I wouldn't use Chrome if they paid me and IE 11 works just fine on other vBulletin forums, forums in general and CADTutor, except the problems mentioned on CADTutor.

I can do tags manually, just thought I would see if others were having similar problems, so CADTutor might check if it is on his end.

How can a browser be so terrible that you wouldn't accept money to use it? :?

What has that got to do with the topic.

Getting tired of your off topic posts.

Everyone, the point of this thread is to find out if there is a problem with Internet Explorer or if it's a problem with the forum. This forum needs to work correctly on all browsers, so suggesting a switch to Chrome or Firefox as a workaround is not a relevant solution. If you use IE 11 and you are having similar problems, please let us know, and please stay on topic.

Tag from IE 11

Mine works just fine.

I will research further then, thanks Tuns. You sure you have IE 11, what is your Version? IE 11 is the Beta.

I would say it was work blocking something, but works fine on other vBulletin forums.

IE 11.jpg

I rolled back to IE 10 for now.

I unloaded and reloaded IE 11, no extra add-ons (just shockwave, Java, etc.) and default settings (pretty sure it was already that way), still no difference here on CADTutor.

Besides that, IE 11 seems much better, than 9 or 10. So hopefully I can figure this out.

Interesting side bar to this is, I show up when navigating to my wife's website from work as using Windows 7 and Mozilla 11 when using IE 11, it shows correct for Windows 7 and IE 10 when using IE 10.

Probably be next week before I try again with IE 11.