Rotating View ports and Text

Calc

Hey Everyone

I was wondering as to best method to rotate view ports? Currently I insert the view port in paper space, use rotate or align to swing the view port to the rotation I need. After which I manually rotate the text items in model space so they are horizontal for each paper space. I've considered using the CHSPACE on the text in each view port and then rotating the text in paper space but this seems just as laborious.

Thoughts?

Note due to the nature of the drawings I can't change the coordinates in model space.

For the next drawing, consider applying the text in paperspace. It will orient horizontal in paperspace, yet snap to modelspace osnaps if you need to use them. You would need to adjust your text height so it would print at the size you need it in paperspace, of course. You could use a new text and mleader style with the same font, especially set up for paperspace use.