LTS/Dash lines didn't show on paperspace!!!!

lts.jpg

what is the LTS scale factor or value to set at for paper space scale 1/8"=1'?, the hidden lines show on Model space but one paper space they show as continious lines, this is not the first time that i came across this issue, does anyone have any tips or tricks about this. (note: when i typed LTS in CAD it said ENTER NEW Lts scale factor , PLEASE HELP THANKS

Set PSLTSCALE=1, MSLTSCALE=1 and LTSCALE=0.5 and see what happens.

Remark, Paperspace looks great now, it shows very good hidden lines but now Model space, those lines show as continious lines now, why is that? why one space works but didn't work for the other?

Remark, Paperspace looks great now, it shows very good hidden lines but now Model space, those lines show as continious lines now, why is that? why one space works but didn't work for the other?

Use the Scale List box in the lower right on the status bar as you would for a Layout/Viewport, then REGEN.

Use the Scale List box in the lower right on the status bar as you would for a Layout/Viewport, then REGEN.

you mean, the lower right where it said VIEWPORT SCALES that shows different viewport scales???? Should i just type in REGEN after i click on the one of the scale?

Yes, pick a scale such as 1/8" = 1'-0" and then type REGEN and the linetypes should display identical to the way they display in a Layout that's 1/8" = 1'-0". (assuming MSLTSCALE and PSLTSCALE both = 1)

I tried, but on the modelspace, lines so as continuous unless i zoom in really close, i Set PSLTSCALE=1, MSLTSCALE=1 and LTSCALE=0.5 just like ReMark told me, on the paperspace the hidden line show well, but i noticed on modelspace there are many other line that should show as hidden, dash or Phantom now they show as Continuous, i plotted it out and they show as continous.

i wish this is my personal project drawing so i can attach the drawing but i am not allowed the share the company, but thanks though i will try to use different LTS value.

Are you using acad.lin or acadiso.lin for your linetypes?

All you need in the drawing are a few of the lines (or even just one), just make a copy of drawing, delete all but a line or two with this behavior, -PURGE and Save-As.

All you need in the drawing are a few of the lines (or even just one), just make a copy of drawing, delete all but a line or two with this behavior, -PURGE and Save-As.

SLW210 how do i find out which linetype that i am using on this drawing?

Only way I know is to look at the definition of the linetype .

If you are in doubt, reload the correct one from the correct file, acad.lin for Imperial and acadiso.lin for Metric.

Edited by SLW210

I think that a linetype cannot be unloaded if it is already in use. Rather, when you load linetypes from the correct file, a warning comes up to say that the linetype is already loaded. Ignore the warning and reload. :D

This is the Utilities Site Map, it need many variety of lines as we have on the drawing legend such: underground pipe, electrical, sewer, storm.....So follow your advice can i just open the new sheet of autocad and copy all the objects and paste them on the new autocad and Purge afterward? this drawing had so many layers. Thanks

Edited by Sengna