Match Properties won't match Multileader Text in CAD 2010

MA.JPG

Anyone know why i can't not match properties (MP) multileader texts, as you can see on the pic, i want the Mleader text on the right to be the same size as on the left, they are in the same layer, same mleader style but when click MP to match with the one on the left, nothing happen?

I tried both ways, won't work, i typed MA---SELECT SOURCE OBJ--i click on the text on the LEFT (PartA)---then use the paint brush icon to match to the text on the right (PART 1A), nothing happens on the command prompt said: Select destination obj or Setting. i clicked on setting, properties setting popped up and i got everything check. still did n't work.

I tried to do again, but this time i clicked on the leader as my source and match with the other leader, nothing happen. i know if i use just LEADER TEXT it will match but i like Mleader. Anyone know??

Oh, Wow....... I thought i did something wrong, i guess i have to blame on Autocad 2010 then. Great you have 3 different versions of Autocad, the only way i work around this, i just doubled click on the text that i want and copy and then double click on the other text and paste in or change the text size via obj properties. Thanks for show me that, how do you caption the video on the screen by the way? what software?