Help with school assignment, please.

help in mechanical

Hi,

you would do a great job helping me if you could, I need tutoring with auto cad mechanical for a college course plz help im facing so much trouble (i can hardly draw a 3d object) :(

i didnt read the terms and conditions for this form so i dont know if we can type our mobile numbers ... anyways i live in Abu Dhabi and need help kindly reply soon

help in mechanical:

I'm not sure you posted in the right forum but a moderator is the only one who can correct that.

It is usually not a good idea to post such things as personal email addresses and phone numbers in a public form. It just invites abuse.

If you need help using Mechanical 2014 go to the the AutoCAD Vertical Products forum and look for the Mechanical sub-forum. THAT is where you should post mechanical-related questions. See below:

AutoCADVertProd.jpg

When you do post a question give us as much factual information as you can. The more information we have the better our chances are of helping you. If necessary attach images and/or copies of actual drawing files so we may get a better understanding of the problem you are facing.

Now, it's all in your hands. Go. Do.

I'm sorry ...

so where is this vertical products form?

i dont want materials i want a teacher a one to one teaching not products or manuals

ill attach our first assingment i know its easy ok all the class did it excpet me im alone they all work together plus we are around 31 students in one class so even if the teacher is good u know

k thanks

dnt forget if u dont mind tell me whre is this form for questions like mine

thank you

EMC-2003- Fall 2013-Homework-1.pdf

Edited by help in mechanical
need to attach smth

You posted an assignment, but did you even try to do anything yourself? I doubt anyone here will do it for you, if that's what you are hoping. You should show what you have done so far, then ask specific questions about anything you don't understand.

I don't think I could have been more clearer in where you would find the correct forum. I described it both in words and included an image. You need to slow down a bit and look.

I've taken college AutoCAD classes and my advice to you is to befriend another student and partner with him or her on assignments. I'd also recommend seeing the teacher immediately (don't wait until the class is half way through the semester) if you are struggling with the assignments.

What have you done so far on your own? Anything?

Re: Homework-1

Assignment 1.

Holes bracket. You need to use the line, circle and polygon commands for starters. Then it is just a matter of using copy, or mirror, along with the trim commands. I'm assuming you do NOT have to include any dimensions or radii. Is that correct? What units have you been told to use? Imperial or metric?

Bracket. You're required to come up with the three views (top, front, and side). You are familiar with Orthographic projection are you not? I'm sure this must have been covered in class. Can you visualize those views in your head? Can you quickly sketch them out on a piece of paper?

Hinge fixture. Same comments/questions as for the bracket.

BTW...are you familiar with OrthoMode? What about OSnaps? Object Snap Tracking?

Hi,

you would do a great job helping me if you could, I need tutoring with auto cad mechanical for a college course plz help im facing so much trouble (i can hardly draw a 3d object) :(

i didnt read the terms and conditions for this form so i dont know if we can type our mobile numbers ... anyways i live in Abu Dhabi and need help kindly reply soon

I'm not sure you quite understood how this site works. You can get lots of specific help very quickly, if you are willing to ask specific questions and follow instructions.

When I looked at your HW assignment, I did not see anything telling you to draw in 3D. Are you sure that is what they want? The instructions say to draw the 3 views.

HolesBracket.jpg

The steps to creating the Holes Bracket.

Note that for the arcs with radii of 125 and 40 you'll have to use the Circle command with the Tan-Tan-Radius option (Tan = Tangent).

Do you know how to arrive at the distances between the (green) centerlines I have shown? If not then we have bigger problems than I thought.

Do you know how to construct a hexagon such that, in this case, all sides measure 13.3 as called for in the instructions? There is a simple way to do it without using the Polygon command.

If you do use the Polygon command I guess it would be useful to know that the polygon would have to be Circumscribed about a circle with a radius of 11.5181.

Now it's your turn. Post an image or attach a copy of the DWG file to your next post.

Questions still? Ask. That's what we are here for.

When you are done with this one we can move on to the next one. Good luck.

My oops moment. As you can see I forgot to rotate the hexagon. It can be accomplished using the Rotate command as you should well know.