Project Navigator Tool Palette VANISHED!

emptymirror

Morning,

So was working with Project Navigator with Autocad Architecture last night, and manually closed the tab! Didn't realize this was going to cause so much grief until today....I opened ACA clicked on Project Browser, located the project I wanted to make current, it turned to bold print, pressed the green arrows of the refresh icon, pressed close and nothing happened... meaning the normal tool palette for project navigator did not appear?

So I manually typed in the commands:

_AECPROJECTBROWSER _aecprojectShowPalette

and still NOTHING!

What am I missing?

:?

Using Autocad Architecture 2011, Windows based operating sysem.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas?

EM

Open Project Navigator. Right-click on the project that is giving you troubles, and click "Project Properties". Make sure all your paths are correct there. Also, don't be afraid of copy/pasting the entire project folder in Windows Explorer to a new location. ACA will notice the directory path location has changed, and will rebuild the project, Tool Palettes and all.

Thank you tzframptom! I opted to go with the copy/pasting the entire project folder! Had no idea I could do that. Saved me a bunch of grief! Thank you.

Incidentally how do I mark a thread as solved or problem resolved?

Glad it worked. :)

We typically don't flag threads as solved; people who search the same issue should have no issue in figuring it out if they come across this thread.