CafeJr

Hello,

I need one help to do a LISP that can execute it: get one irregular area, and split it according a specific aredea defined, like, 100 m², and I need to split it in 25 m² (I know that it will result on 4 parts of the first one, but how do it?), can someone help me, thanks a lot.

José Robeto.

Area.jpg

pencil.png

wow. good luck.

if any curves at all i would imagine you would need some Calculus to obtain the required area? unless taking chunks out of the middle somehow.

wow. good luck.

if any curves at all i would imagine you would need some Calculus to obtain the required area? unless taking chunks out of the middle somehow.

I need something like the picture, is necessary to split the area independently of the form...

Area dividida.jpgThanks for help...

"Organic"... there has some thing, so is in different way and I can't split it in more than 3 pieces... if you know another thing I'll be grateful... Thanks...

"Organic"... there has some thing, so is in different way and I can't split it in more than 3 pieces... if you know another thing I'll be grateful... Thanks...

I don't understand what you mean.

Sorry Organic, so, that Lisp on your link split a region as the picture (in two pieces), so what I'm looking is one Lisp that can get the total area and divide it by a specific area or specific number of pieces. To do it with a regular area it's easy and do not necessary a Lisp, so to do it with one irregular area it's necessary something to help, I'm ataching another picture as a example and one link:

Something like that:

Split areas.jpg

Edited by CafeJr

Re the pictures to split a object into 3 you would run the routine twice and nominate the area required each time. It could be modified to recognise total area and work it out for you.

Do a bit of googling using "survey" as one of the key words if you can find theory then someone can do coding.

....Do a bit of googling using "survey" as one of the key words if you can find theory then someone can do coding.

I concur. ;) But it looks easy enough to code .

"Bigal" I have no idea how works with "survey" so I'll try to found some thing to study about it... thanks!... About the first Lisp, I do know what happened but dosen't work good... and in my application I'll use about 20 pieces (or more) to split one area, but I have more than only one area to split in 20 pieces. If you look something that can help-me I'll be grateful...

Edited by CafeJr

This is a screen grab of a commercial product (Civilcad) you can see the lots being produced it has various options on how to create a lot but you do have to buy it.

Lots-creation.jpg

CafeJr,

I can help you, cause I'm working on some extended lisp functions in babacad. If you are interested I will add new babacad lisp specific function, and I will name it like 'bc-area-divide'. It will work with polylines input at first. You will just have to install babacad and lisp extension and you can use it. When you finish your work, you can save dxf and open it in autocad, or whatever cad you use.

If you are interested, just tell me and give me one day to finish it.

Forgot to say. You don't have to buy anything ;)

"Bigal", It's exactly that I need, but to apply on AutoCad 2010... I'm looking for it a litle time and studing how to do the Lisp code, so it's no too easy... cause the references points that's necessary to get and how to split these area... I'm trying to create a "map" like a knowed are above the area that I'm spliting and after work like a manually through trial and error, drawing a line get the area inside, check, and erase the line if's out of the wanted area and drawing another line again to find the wanted area... Thanks to help...

Area 2.jpg