Dynamic Blocks

vpatterson

Ok I see other post about this problem but none pertaining to the exact problem I am having. I have a dynamic block with several parameters. Visibility, rotate, and stretch. I am trying to keep the parameter for the stretch to stay when I rotate. Is this possible? Please help.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vpatterson

• Tuns

• bbankston

• steven-g

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should be possible, but will depend on what exactly it all does, can you post the block ? It's always easier to answer if there is an example

Yes, same thing every time you set a new action. You always have to select the parameters that you want to move whenever you move the block around.

I do not have the permission to attach dwg files yet. sorry.
you should have - unless something has changed the only limit was for links. To attach a file "Go Advanced" (below right) and click the attachments button.

you should have - unless something has changed the only limit was for links. To attach a file "Go Advanced" (below right) and click the attachments button.

Only limit is for links, even then you can post links, they just have to be approved by a moderator.

I have fixed the polar parameter im trying stretch and scale now and its not working the bubble should stretch from the top and one of the sides

I have fixed the polar parameter im trying stretch and scale now and its not working the bubble should stretch from the top and one of the sides
Do you mean that it should maintain the same ratio

Drawing (1).dwg

Ok well I am sorry I cant upload the updated dwg from my work computer. They wont allow it (my work). here are some jpegs I know they are hard to see I am sorry best I can do till boss comes back.

This yes.jpg

Not this.jpg

This also yes.jpg

top and bottom is what I want it to do middle is what I do not want it to do. and also if you stretch it enough the bubble detaches its self from the block? does anyone know why?

top and bottom is what I want it to do middle is what I do not want it to do. and also if you stretch it enough the bubble detaches its self from the block? does anyone know why?
We could keep on trying to guess :D but really we need a bit more info on what exactly should stretch/scale/rotate, or maybe a few sketches showing the various options