sorting the tree

andar424

Hey guys,

Kind of a random question, but what are some known issues of why a tree can not be sorted? I'm referring to the "Alpha Sort Component" in the "Productivity" section of the "Assemble" tab.

It sucks when I'm forced to work in other people's projects and go to do it and it fails. Do things like component patterns cause it to hang up?

I'm kind of picky when it comes to my tree, and I know I can generally right click and "Find in Browser," but I like it to be nice and organized! :geek:

It works OK for me. And component patterns get listed alphabetically with no problem. Does this function not work in all your assembly files? Or just a particular one? If only the one, then there is probably some other error in the assembly that needs correction. Maybe a missing/unfound part file?