Mouse misbehaves..

Eurodude

Guys your advice would be appreciated...

I just crashed acad 2010 whilst plotting.

the scroll wheel on my mouse no longer pans and zooms as it did before

Can anyone tell me where to reset this - I looked at options/user preferences but only saw right click options

Thanks in Advance

Tried scrolling in a different application? Maybe you were in a state of blind rage when AC crashed and threw your mouse across the room by swinging it round by the cable like a nun-chuck and releasing it, causing it to fly 40m out the window, whilst screaming and grunting like an olympic German shotput thrower. But when it landed, it landed on the scroll wheel and broke it

Barneel you are a telepath! Yep I did flip the mouse but I don't think it's broke it scrolls here OK.

Remark I restarted Acad and my profile still no joy

Did you try another USB port? Most desktop computers have at least 2 or 3 on the back and some even have a couple on the front. Most laptops have at least two.

Just a suggestion; Go to your mouse settings (usually in Control Panel) and make sure the mouse wheel click function is set to act as a middle button function. LMK Thanks

If using SetPoint, assign the middle wheel button as "Generic Button".

If using Microsoft Mouse, assign the middle wheel button to "Middle-Click (default)"

Hope this works.