Import Settings

gsksun4

Is there a simple way to import the current setting from old PC to new in 2009LT?

Or, is there a thread already on this and where?

Glenn

Gosh this sounds familiar.

I don't think I kept your email address so if you PM me with it I'll send you a PDF on the topic of migrating settings. I'm around for another 45 minutes. Time now is 1:32 PM on the eastern seaboard of the U.S.

ReMark, a while back I had a problem with someone hacking into my e-mail and attacking my addys, of which I thought was yours included. I tried to explain because I thought you might have been victimized. I certainly wouldn't want that to happen again so I reset my password and deleted the addys.

Let me know if you recall this and if it's OK to PM you the e-mail.

My memory is as porous as a sieve. PM me your new email address.

OK...the deadline has passed. I've got to go out into the plant for a couple of hours. I will not be able to get to this until much later in the day or on Friday morning.

Edited by ReMark

ReMark, sorry for the delay. I did PM you and there's no rush with this but I have to gather the info for when the IT guys hook me up.

Thanks again for your help as always.

Glenn

I found this information about Profiles in LT : http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-LT-General/AutoCAD-LT-profile/td-p/386606

It's pretty old (2002) so I will not guarantee that it will work, but it's the only way I found with LT to do this.

OBS! It involves going into the registry which should always be done with caution!!