Instructional Video Needed For Autocad 2014

micadguy

Good afternoon. I haven't used autocad since 2002. I am look for a good instructional video that will get me up to speed with regards to autocad 2014. I just downloaded the trial version of Autocad 2014 and I want to become proficient enough to be employable within the next few weeks.

I have used Autocad, Catia and Unigraphics in the past when I was in college, but that was years ago. I am looking to get back into the CAD market and find a cad job while sprucing up my skills.

If you guys could direct me to an online source that I can view Autocad videos that would put me on a running start, I would greatly appreciate it. Any suggestions would me most appreciated. Thanks in advance

autocad 2014, employment, money, cad, autocad, hiring

If you would rather buy instructional videos check out the ones from Infinite Skills with instructor Brian Benton. I've read that they are pretty good. You can check out some of the available titles here...http://www.infiniteskills.com/cad-bim-training/