MrCAD

Where are the 3D chairs for AutoCAD? Why do 3ds Max users get all the toys? LoL
I think this is a calling for you to create some and make some dinero!

Thank you MrCAD, very nice of you. I'll have a look at those. :)

MrCAD, thanks for sharing, but you should offer your models in other formats as well, such as .obj and .3ds, so they can be imported and used in any program. I use Studio Max 2011 and I cannot open your files. And including your textures in the zip file would also be helpful so they can be easily applied to the models after import. This would make your models much more useful to the 3D community and allow people who work with other programs to use your models too.

• 10 months later...
what are the pricing for those models.Are they free ?? or they cost us something ?

The title of this thread is "Free 3d chair giveaways". The link in the post says "Free 3d models". On the website, the models are listed as "Free 3d Furniture" and there is a download link under each chair. So yeah, I think it's safe to say that the chair models are Free.

I just downloaded a few chairs and I see that MrCad has chosen not to take my advice about providing the models in other file formats and including texture maps with the models. The only thing inside the downloaded zip file is a single .max file. And since I am still using Studio Max 2011, I still cannot open and view his chair models because they were created and saved in 2012.