.sqlite file share

PEGAdevelopment

Does anyone have an .sqlite file with a hydrant, wye or both? I have spent alot of time trying to make a .content file of these, with no avail. I have little experience with 3d solids and am really hoping someone can help me out by providing a .sqlite file. PLLeeeeeeaaase?

okay so I got my hydrant .content bulls___ done. I insert the hydrant and want a block to show, so I fix the style to do so. BUT it comes into the wrong plane (y-z instead of x-y). What the hell!?!??! After all that, it STILL is not working correctly. Has anyone run into this?????

This is ridiculous. Autocad YOU SUCK!!! They should have made this standard dammit!

How detailed do you need it? I spend all days these weeks doing content-files for pipes, depending on how detailed you need it, I can try and create one for you?

Tiger, I already have my content file now. Thanks anyways. Right now I'm working on a wye... fun fun.

In my Content Catalog Editor I open up a catalog and see a PVC Pipe, but need to add a size. How do I do this?

The easy answer is to import the same content-file into both catalogs.

Otherwise I think you need to look at merging SQLite-databases, and I don't see where that can be done in the content catalog editor - my guess is you need a more advanced database-program for that, and that I can't help you with.

Hmm... I doubt that you will. You need the content files to create the catalog, after the catalog is created, the content-files are pretty useless, right?

A workaround - and this is of the top of my head now, I haven't tested it - should be to insert the object into the drawing, explode it and then get your content file... not a pretty way, but if the explode works, it should be a way around it.

Now, this could be way to late in the game - but instead of creating your own catalog, why not start from an existing one? YOu can remove the parts you don't need, keep the ones you do, and add your new parts to it.

The thing is, I've got my valves from one catalog and my pipes from another. It makes it kind of difficult, switching between all the time. But that is a minor inconvenience. Thanks for all your help.