Macros Autocad 2014 LT

Diesel

The code that I posted works perfectly for me every time so you should not have any issues. Make sure to check out that code i posted a couple posts up.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diesel

• mwade93

• Tuns

• MSasu

Top Posters In This Topic

The code that I posted works perfectly for me every time so you should not have any issues. Make sure to check out that code i posted a couple posts up.

Could you post that code one last time MWade.

Thanks

Could you post that code one last time MWade.

Thanks

See post #6 for the code that he is referring to... Or it could be post #19... Not entirely sure. :lol:

Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this error:

^C^C(setvar “cecolor” “ByLayer”) (setvar “celweight” -1) (setvar “celtype” “ByLayer”)

Command: (setvar “celtype” “ByLayer”) ; error: bad argument type: (or stringp symbolp): nil

Don't use setvar. That should fix it. Why not just use one of the macros that mwade and I posted?

I'm not sure what his do. I am very new at this. What should I use besides setvar. All I want is to change all layers back to the default color is all. Any help would be great.

Thank you

setvar isn't really needed when setting a system variable. All you need is the system variable name like this:

cecolor;"ByLayer”;

Try to use semi colons instead of spaces so that your macro is easier to read. Also, you don't need quotation marks around command names.

Sorry, I got moved over to a new area and I don't really have the time to sit on this site as everyone piles work on me now. But tuns is right about not using setvar.