Dynamic Input - A History

tomspenguin

I didn't like Dynamic Input at first. As others have said, it always seemed to be in the way. I'm not sure when or how it happened, but I leave it turned on all the time now, and never notice it obstructing anything I need to see. I think it's sort of like the etching on a car's side mirror(s), you just get used to looking past it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dbroada

• Dana W

• Debalance

• nestly

I didn't like Dynamic Input at first. As others have said, it always seemed to be in the way. I'm not sure when or how it happened, but I leave it turned on all the time now, and never notice it obstructing anything I need to see. I think it's sort of like the etching on a car's side mirror(s), you just get used to looking past it.
"Warning. Screw-ups in Modelspace are far more critical than they appear."

... I would love to know why one might think Dynamic Input is atavistic.
Apparently I'm not quite correctly puts it. I wanted to say that this feature is redundant in my opinion.

Apparently I'm not quite correctly puts it. I wanted to say that this feature is redundant in my opinion.
OK, redundant it is, just like all my custom shortcuts and hotkeys. :lol:For a minute there, I thought we were thinking Dynamic Input was sort of Chisel and Stone.:lol:

Beware of Bing Translator and any word for word Russian to English Dictionary.

Thank you for advice! My friend is Google Translate!...:lol:

a useful test is to translate a few words from one language to another and then back again, preferably with a different program although the same one will often do. Does it read the same?

a useful test is to translate a few words from one language to another and then back again, preferably with a different program although the same one will often do. Does it read the same?

Hey dbroada this is unrelated but my kids will be in London for the New Years day parade my son is a flute player in Santa Fe High School Band from Edmond, OK and my daughter is in the orchestra band for the same school if your so inclined go down there and yell "I know Ski Me" they will know what your talking about and wave.

Hey dbroada this is unrelated but my kids will be in London for the New Years day parade my son is a flute player in Santa Fe High School Band from Edmond, OK and my daughter is in the orchestra band for the same school if your so inclined go down there and yell "I know Ski Me" they will know what your talking about and wave.
if we had been in the chat section I would have asked how long they were here for but as we're not I'll just wish them a good time. :D