CAD modelling contest - Ultimaker 3D printer first prize

Middle

378x378_cdb1cc1cda6845834ceda492b5ad9c74.jpg

My Mini Factory Christmas design competition: the winner will receive an assembled Ultimaker worth £1,690.

To enter the Christmas contest applicants need to 3D model and upload a design to either (or both) of the submission design categories -

• Category 1 - a 3D printable decorative object with an 'endangered species' theme
  • Category 2 - a 3D printable object for use during the seasonal festivities / with a seasonal theme

My Mini Factory will be accepting entries from the 4th of November till the 20th of November. After this, entries will be posted on the website for a 3 week voting period.

I work at My Mini Factory as a file tester so feel free to contact me on here if you have any questions :)

• 3 months later...

Awesome competition! So who’s the winner and what did he/she printed? I’m sure many 3D printing enthusiasts joined here. For the winner of this contest, feel free to submit your work at http://www.3d2print.net/shop/our-customers-cool-prints/. Your 3D printed object might get a chance to be selected and win a discount coupon.