How to set XY, ZY, YZ Planes on Sketch environment? Inventor 2012

Sengna

This may be really easy question for many of you, how can i get this XY, ZY and YZ planes show on my sketch world before i sketch anything? i saw this online. See pic. Thanks

sketch.jpg

Expand the Origin folder in the browser.

Right Click on desired plane and turn on Visibility.

(I don't like mine visible, I simply right click on the desired plane in the browser and select New Sketch.)

This may be really easy question for many of you, how can i get this XY, ZY and YZ planes show on my sketch world before i sketch anything? i saw this online. See pic. Thanks

I think what you're looking at there is Inventor 2013 or -14. From 2013 on, if you don't have any geometry in your part file, the origin planes will automatically become visible when you click on "New 2D Sketch," and then go away when you've picked a plane upon which to sketch.

Expand the Origin folder in the browser.

Right Click on desired plane and turn on Visibility.

(I don't like mine visible, I simply right click on the desired plane in the browser and select New Sketch.)

Your suggestion works, i got it now, thanks

I think what you're looking at there is Inventor 2013 or -14. From 2013 on, if you don't have any geometry in your part file, the origin planes will automatically become visible when you click on "New 2D Sketch," and then go away when you've picked a plane upon which to sketch.

All my origin planes on the model browser was not set to visibility therefore when i am on the sketch space there is just big cross hair across the screen (X,Y coordinate). i just need to make them all visibility.