BabaCAD 1.3 released as world's first LISP enabled freeware CAD

sepultura

I want to inform you that BabaCAD is updated and you can download new 1.3 release at official website http://www.babacad.com or you can read great reviews at softandapps.info (spain), 4cad.info (poland), download.cnet.com etc...

Most important to tell about this new release is AutoLisp compatibility (for most .lsp files). LISP is available as free extension module and you can download it from babacad website. LISP is beta and next updates will come with missing functions and fixes. LISP module comes with examples loaded at startup (chcolor.lsp, drawextent.lsp, gear.lsp). Users can edit bcad.mnu file for loading favorite lisp routines/commands and create custom toolbars (read bcad.mnu in support folder for details). defun c:mycommand (/ var1 var2) is supported so you can define custom commands.

Regards,

Mirza

I may well have to update my thread about FREE CAD programs. Thanks for the announcement and good luck with your program.

Thank you for your generous support.

My memory banks failed me. Apparently I have BabaCAD already listed. However, I will update the entry so as to mention the LISP capability you added.