Looking for Hair Salon Blocks

jiggly_jelloo

I am looking for 2D blocks of various hair salon furniture (cutting/washing/drying chairs, hair wash sinks and tanning beds). Does anyone have any of these or know where I can find them. I have been doing some google searches but am having issues finding what I need.

Thanks,

Colleen

Unfortunately I don't have the time to read many of the other posts on here, and this is my first question about finding blocks!!! And I don't think I have had to search for blocks before because we have a library of what we commonly use. Now this new project came up that is something very different from our usual scope of work so I am stuck.

To top it all off I have access to about 5 websites on my pc and everything else is blocked by our antivirus. So I have to look for stuff on an ipad, which has a browser that is able to track what we search for and also has a lot of stuff blocked, so it is really difficult for me to search for and find things :( I keep getting stupid error messages on the ipad when I try to download anything that I do find, or the site won't open.

I have tried CADforum, CBEN but haven't found anything there.

If you can't find any, you could easily create the blocks you need by searching common manufacturer's websites for their product data sheets. Sure, more effort is involved, but accuracy and necessary detail level would be the beneficial factor in creating your own content.

I could have sworn you inquired about blocks here previously. Oh well, maybe I have you confused with Lemon-yellow Jello.

Did you check out the link I included in my first post?

You could always download an image from a site like www.absalonequipment.com and basically trace over the objects and in no time you'll have some blocks of your very own.

You might try here too...http://www.cadblocksfree.com/cadcollections.php

Good luck.

Download Tremble SketchUp, install. Open and search 3D warehouse for salon equipment. Use the 8 hour demo to export 2D dwg blocks of the equipment you find. You will have to clean them up a bit once back into AutoCAD but this is an easy and quick way to get what you are looking for.

Once your 8 hour demo is up you will not be able to export out to DWG any longer.