Cannot see the drawing on paper space

anu

I have drawn a dwg drawing with few new layers and copy paste few layers from another dwg drawing. But I when I change from model space to paper space I cannot see anything. Drawing cane be seen on model space but in paper space it totally dissapeared. Please help?

Write on the commandline MVIEW, then you can follow the prompts on the commandline to create a viewport. After you have your viewport, double-click inside it to activate and use Zoom and Pan to get look you want. Double-click outside the viewport to deactivate it.

Click on the viewport (so you get the blue grips) and open Properties. In Properties you can change the Scale of the viewport to a specific value. You can also change the viewport to be Locked so you don't accidentily change the scale of the viewport.

Alternatively, you can use the Ribbon. You can go to the Layout Tab > Layout Viewports Panel. From there you have Rectangular, Polygonal or Object. I would start with Rectangular only for now until you get the hang of using Viewports. Tiger's suggestion gives you the rest of the information to help you manipulate the Objects that display through the Viewport.