Can I install Inventor Professional 2014 Genuine, on my computer:

- HP windows 7 home premium

- Service pack 1

- Processor Intel ® Core ™ i7 930 @ 2.8 MHz

- Memory(RAM) 9GB

- System Type 64-bit

I appreciate if anyone can help.

Thank you

Yes, but your inclusion of the word "Genuine" means "pirated" to me. Where did you get the software?

Yep, just did a search

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autodesk-Inventor-Professional-2014-Genuine-3-Years-License-32-Bit-64-Bit-/200984824941

it is pirated software.

Students get FREE 3-yr license here http://www.autodesk.com/edcommunity

Clean uninstall.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240617

Clean Install

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17955581&linkID=9240617

First I appreciate very much you quick and detail replay.

I got Invenror from Ebay. I will use it just for learning.

Here's another detailed reply. You have the utter audacity to come in here and ask for help with your $100.00 stolen software from people who pay over $7000.00 for a legal license? Hopefully the authorities still peruse this forum once in a while. I noticed that the Ebay listing has been taken down due to "an error". Good luck with your future.

Nobody can sell a student copy legally.

Actually they can (for now anyway). Pretty obvious Autodesk has not been able to stop eBay from selling them.

As has been mentioned previously in similar threads, there is no law, as of now, requiring Autodesk to activate the license either. (Most likely the problem the OP is having)

I am a student, therefore I reserve my right to sell this product.

I maintain the right to resell this license under the "First Sale Doctrine"

It IS legal to resell Autodesk keys:

I also noticed this on the eBay sight....

Due to the nature of this item, refunds are not accepted.

Actually they can (for now anyway). Pretty obvious Autodesk has not been able to stop eBay from selling them.

As has been mentioned previously in similar threads, there is no law, as of now, requiring Autodesk to activate the license either. (Most likely the problem the OP is having)

I also noticed this on the eBay sight....

And I can buy moonshine 1/4 mile down the road from here.

I got some at the store a few months ago. Strong stuff!
Store? This stuff came in a bottle with a well known distiller's label on it. Hand scrawled on the label with a Sharpie are the words; "Bama White Lightnin 98 proof"

Store? This stuff came in a bottle with a well known distiller's label on it. Hand scrawled on the label with a Sharpie are the words; "Bama White Lightnin 98 proof"

Yep, distilled, taxed and legal. Flavored too if you want that.

Yep, distilled, taxed and legal. Flavored too if you want that.
I dunno, this pint bottle appears to be re-purposed. It's only half full, and somebody has put candle wax in the cap, I guess to improve the seal.

It smells like corn and maybe agave. There''s no way I am tasting it. I got no Google results. The original label doesn't make white whiskey.

Just yesterday we were helping out an absentee neighbor clear out an empty house that is being sold, and found it in a box, in a back corner.

Maybe I'll use it to clean the contact areas for my '99 Suburban's engine to firewall ground cable. I've been having some corrosion issues with it.