Find Duplicate and Missing Text number sequence in a particular layer

subodh_gis

but that is not what i required.

Please read this post:

It is incumbent upon you (the question asker) to provide enough detail for another (the question answerer) to offer an informed, perhaps even good, response.

Now, going off of a post from your other thread:

find missing numbers and make list if we click on any number of missing list then zoom in to previous number of missing number. if no missing then Simple msg that no missing found. nothing to do after zoom in we will manually edit it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=45158&stc=1&d=1384333891

... It is clear that you already have some source-code (C#) that you have not posted, as your MissingParcelID Form is already able to be displayed, and seemingly populated with the missing IDs when your CommandMethod Method is invoked, so kindly post your source-code.

It seems to me, given the above post, that you're wanting to hook either the ListBox Object's SelectedIndexChanged, or SelectionValueChanged events, in order to first identify the next preceding ID that does exist, and then perform a zoom operation to that ID. However, as I have no code to look at, impossible for me to know for sure.

More information is needed.

• 2 weeks later...

How are you storing these lists? The short answer is yes there is a way find missing numbers in a list. We just need more information on what you are doing.