Best (for autocad users) PDF and Tif editor?

ceilingchair

Hi, I am trying to get some software which will (1)let me edit PDF files as though they were CAD drawings (I have seen Bluebeam's Revu which looks good for this) and (2) let me edit and merge many Tiff files into a single one (I have seen Multi Page Tiff Editor from Adeo which looks good for this).

Is there any software which will do both of these, or am I missing the ability to merge and edit Tiff files in Revu? I have also seen Acdsee...does anyone like this or other software?

If I remember correctly, Raster Design, an AutoCAD vertical can merge tiffs.

To get a better answer, it would be helpful to let people know what these files are and what you want them to be.

The best software I have seen and used to edit vector PDF files is Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw. Now if we are talking raster PDF files I am not so sure. What type of editing are you referring to? Now a Tiff file is a full on raster file and most photoshop like programs should be able to edit these. As for the merging of tiffs I am not sure.