Title Block niggly error

leech123

Hi i have a drawing boarder that is a block with enter-able text fields for drawing revision etc but for some reason the order in which you would enter the rev's 1,2,3, etc is the wrong way round in the enhanced attribute box. So when i click and start typing i end up with 3,2,1 in the rev boxes.

i hope this makes sense and someone can fix this annoying error i have.

Text box.jpg

Hi thanks for your reply however this doesn't solve the problem.

The position of the text within the block are in the correct place Rev A is in the box for Rev A etc and J down the other end.

Its simply the order in which they appear in the enhanced attributes box that wrong.

Excellent that has worked (despite taking a while) a treat for such a daft problem it was very annoying but that has worked for me thanks very much!

I'm going to start with this thread to make a suggestion that many users of AutoCAD should follow.

When you learn of a new system variable or command, like BATTMAN or ATTSYNC, add them to a cheat sheet with a brief explanation. The next time you have what appears to be a "problem" and you are struggling to find an answer consult your cheat sheet. This especially holds true for commands/variables we don't use often enough to have it become rote.

Great idea i don't know why i didn't sign up to this forum a lot sooner.

The commands I've remembered but don't use that often are MVSETUP - i use this to rotate viewpoints. & When in an active view port type Z > S > 1/50xp As an example to scale the view port just need to make sure the Display lock is set to no

Crossing window - Is that drag left or drag right. If i drag left mine is set to green with a dashed outline. if i Drag right its Blue with a solid outline.

crossing is drag left, window is drag right. You can also override this by typing C or W (I think, its a long time since I did it). And don't forget CP for a crossing polygon.

Drag left. Use an color(s) you want.

BTW....I have a cheat sheet that spans four pages. There are only a handful of people here that can retain all the information in their heads. I'm not one of them.