monochrome printing does not work

igreere

Hello.

I am trying to print only in black and white from Autocad, so that only line weights can make a difference, but it does not work. Everything turns out in colour, using the colours I used for working in Autocad. Any clue how this can be solved? Thank you.printing.jpg

Are you plotting from Modelspace, or a Paperspace layout?

Have you selected a monochrome plot style, and it is "Plot with plotstyles checked?

plotstyle.jpg

I firstly went to Page Setup and chose the paper dimensions, the scale etc, including the Monochrome plot style. The plot with plot styles is checked. Then I went to Print and chose to print what I set up. The preview from Page setup and the Print show the same coloured drawing.

I simply assigned colors to my layers and, since some of the objects belonged to a layer, but had a different colour, I made sure every object has its colour "by layer".

Let's try this again but in a slightly different way. When a color is assigned to a layer the user has three choices: Index Color, True Color and Color Book. Which one did you use?

SelectColor.JPG

Do us a favor, attach a copy of the DWG file to your next post. Someone here will take a look at it.

In the Layer Manager, change the PlotStyle to "Style1", which is the monochrome style in your drawing.

(Select all the layers, right-click in the "PlotStyles" column, and pick "Change Plotstyle") If plotting from Paperspace/Layout, be aware that each layout can be controlled independently by using the "VP Plotstyle" column.

plotstyles.jpg