Missing "Flat Pattern Panel" Inventor 2014

ConMan

So finally was able to upgrade to Inventor 2014 Pro. Created part (two sketches), converted to sheet metal, set thickness, and made part with lofted flange. Went to create flat pattern and there is no flat pattern button. Have SP1 installed and rebooted but still no button. Screen shot and ipt attached...

FlatPattern.jpg

2334-03-PN-03.ipt

Reference old thread on this problem here.

OP Update: Coworker was not able to replicate. He generated flat pattern which was there when I opened file. There was no ribbon button to toggle between flat pattern and folded part (for me). Was able to double click flat pattern and folded part in tree to toggle between however. New parts still do not allow flat pattern generation (for me). Only difference is coworker does not have SP 1 installed, and is now leery to do so...

Well now how would that be a silly question? Of course that is what the problem was. Apparently when I installed SP1 it toggled off some panels. Der. Also needed to toggle on folded part panel when in flat pattern mode.

• 2 months later...