Changing planes

jcone

I was working on tracing a fllorplan that was sent to me as a PDF last night and apperently I accidently clicked something and now everything I drew and the PDF and a few blocks I inserted are all on the front plane not the top. but if I try to draw a anything it is on the top plane. Please help

The UCS is set to world but all of everything that I have drawn so far in on the front plane instead of the top plane where it was when I started. Even if I am viewing everthing fron the front plane if I draw anything it will be on the top plane.

It is as if i rotated everything 90 along the X axis.

The UCS is set to world but all of everything that I have drawn so far in on the front plane instead of the top plane where it was when I started. Even if I am viewing everthing fron the front plane if I draw anything it will be on the top plane.

It is as if i rotated everything 90 along the X axis.

did you change your view?

type in view, the view manager appears, then select the preset views tree, followed by selecting the top view, afterwards select the "set current" button. now your view is set back to the top view.

if possible could you attach a screen shot so we can see whats going on (Only if this does not fix the issue)

Why don't we cut to the chase? Attach a copy of the DWG file to your next post. Someone here will take a look at it. Hurry. Let's try to get this resolved before Christmas.

Not knowing how ReMark's drawing was created, one way that ends up with everything at an elevation of zero, is to take the East or right view. Then rotate everything about the point 0,0 by minus 90 degrees. Saves getting tangled with 3D rotate.