Stress analyze

IronHorse

I need to do a stress analyze of one brick from our production. I have made the brick placed It on the floor and added one pin under one segment. I need to understand what stress this will make on the object by only It´s own weight. Can someone help me with this task. All properties as density, tension and presssure value are allready attached to the brick properties. The pin is only 2mm in diameter, maybe the dimension need to be greater to make any affect.

Force.zip

How much force do you think you have on that brick (the problem isn't set up right either, but lets start with the force)?

1388000000N (for the Americans here that is 312,034,813.0228 lbf)

Pressure is 64,092.888 PSI?!?! Over an area of 500.419 square inches?!?!?!

I'd love to know what this brick is actually made of, if you're realistically planning to put that sort of load on it!

Pressure is 64,092.888 PSI?!?! Over an area of 500.419 square inches?!?!?!

I'd love to know what this brick is actually made of, if you're realistically planning to put that sort of load on it!

There is no actuall pressure, only IT,s own Weight 438 kilogram

I will try to remember to post step-by-step instruction on how to do this analysis tomorrow.

You will not need assembly - only the part - to do the analysis.