Wrong strech at dinamic block

sunsan

I will accept that. Thanks for clearing it up.

I was actually getting uber excited I could push everyone to design with constraints now.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dana W

• sunsan

• Mike_Taylor

• Gatekeeper101

Good God man... What were you thinking?
Hey, it was a dark red sexy droptop Spyder 1800. It was a babe magnet until the engine grenaded one day due to not having any oil pan windage trays or baffles. It embedded a piece of con rod in my battery, and I mean IN my battery.

Hey, it was a dark red sexy droptop Spyder 1800. It was a babe magnet until the engine grenaded one day due to not having any oil pan windage trays or baffles. It embedded a piece of con rod in my battery, and I mean IN my battery.

In high school I had an old 1997 Honda CRV (the thing lasted forever, 400,000 KM) and myself and a few friends were taking a road trip up to Niagra Falls to spend the weekend. We were all I was the oldest at 18 and the other 3 were 17, a tripped out Civic pulled up beside us at a red light and gave me the sign that we should race. Apparently the guy was a complete idiot wanting to race a CRV. I started laughing, he took that as a yes, light turned green, he took off like a bat out of h**l. We heard a huge bang, a billow of smoke and when we caught up about a kilometer and a half up the road he was on the side of the road with 4 holes where his cylinder headers decided to go to the moon through. Probably one of the funniest things ever, after the guy delivering about 200 pizzas we saw 15 minutes later...

In high school I had an old 1997 Honda CRV (the thing lasted forever, 400,000 KM) and myself and a few friends were taking a road trip up to Niagra Falls to spend the weekend. We were all I was the oldest at 18 and the other 3 were 17, a tripped out Civic pulled up beside us at a red light and gave me the sign that we should race. Apparently the guy was a complete idiot wanting to race a CRV. I started laughing, he took that as a yes, light turned green, he took off like a bat out of h**l. We heard a huge bang, a billow of smoke and when we caught up about a kilometer and a half up the road he was on the side of the road with 4 holes where his cylinder headers decided to go to the moon through. Probably one of the funniest things ever, after the guy delivering about 200 pizzas we saw 15 minutes later...
Heck, I got kids older'n that car. I drive a 1999 Chevy Suburban now. Old my aunt fanny!:P