i want to make my text annotative text

afrazawan

please can you guide me how to make annotative text also hlep me with some file i do'nt kknow how to use this command what is function thanks

The function of annotative scaling, which can be applied to text, hatches, leaders, multileaders, dimensions and blocks is to make annotations that are created in model space appear at the correct size in paper space layouts and when plotted from model space regardless of the scale of one's viewports. In other words, you can have text in three different viewports, at three different scales, yet they will all appear and plot at the same size.

Text annotation scaling can be turned on in the Text Styles dialog box. It can also be assigned after the fact via the Properties palette > Annotative > Yes/No. MText can be set to be annotative from within the text formatting dialog box.

Edited by ReMark